Thursday 11 October 2012

The Call

What is a call and why did God choose me? That is a question that I have often asked myself. In 2007, I heard the call, like Abraham, to go to a land that God would show us. He wanted us to follow him to Africa to serve him. I will send you to serve the people in Africa by assisting the Kelley family in ministry.
The journey has been long, but so rewarding. Walking with God and seeing his purpose and plan is amazing sometimes. I love how Oswald Chambers states in “The Utmost For HIs Highest” about the Called of God. He says, “The call of God is not for the special few, it is for everyone.Whether or not I hear God’s call depends upon the state of my ears; and what I hear depends on my disposition.” So I followed God on a journey of exploration of freedom in him. Peace that is never ending and joy from a creator that asked me to follow him. So I ask the question today, are you listening and hearing your call?

No comments:

Post a Comment