Friday 1 November 2013

A Month of Thanksgiving

November is a special month for me.  I have always cherished the time with family and friends during the Thanksgiving Holidays.  Thanksgiving was one of the 2 holidays that I celebrated growing up.  Being together with family and friends and enjoying some great food was the highlight..  One year ago I was working with my second graders in Uganda preparing a chapel service of Thanking Jesus.  So I would like to show you what my family is thankful for here in the States and in Uganda.  Stop by all month and see how God has been a blessing in our lives.

One of my students made this sign and we took pictures with it.  Due to privacy I am not able to share their faces, but it is a picture of 5 handsome boys from Uganda, Eritrean, and America. :)

Let us know what you Thank Jesus for!

No comments:

Post a Comment